Evelyn Woods Personnel is Australia’s most trusted name in Human Resource Management and we are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally.
About our client
Our client is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies and for more than 60 years has worked to deliver projects in every Australian state and territory across a portfolio spanning mines, minerals processing facilities, LNG installations, refineries, chemical plants, power stations, procurement services, and telecommunications infrastructure.
These projects have taken place in urban, rural, and remote areas and many have been Australian or industry firsts in relation to size, scale, quality, and impact.
The role is for an asap start and will be approx. until the end of August 2021.
An opportunity exists within our client’s project team to work closely with their customer on the SCM21 Project. The SCM21 project is a major project involving maintenance of the copper smelter at Olympic Dam. Our client has been selected as the engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM) contractor for Olympic Dam’s Smelter Campaign Maintenance 2021 (SCM21).
- Plan, control, and perform the activities of document management assigned to one or more key result areas of this large project
- Responsible in the areas of records management, document control, and client administrative staff
- Utilize the standard Electronic Document Management Systems (ECMS), Aconex, to register, control, distribute, and transmit design documentation received from Project Administation
- Prepare routine documents using standard word processing, spreadsheets, or other office software as needed to support work activities
- Communicate with client/field/supplier contacts to resolve daily administrative problems on the project
Qualifications & Skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Skills
- Experience with Document Management Systems, in particular, Aconex
- 2 years + Document Control experience within the engineering, mining or resources industries highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Awareness of quality issues, especially revision control and formatting associated with issuing of documents.
- Strong administration and organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent hourly rate
- Position based in Adelaide with possible travel
- Any travel costs covered
As part of the Drake application process all successful applicants will be required to complete Drakes pre-employment assessment, online Drake induction, have a National Police Clearance (within 12 months), undergo a drug & alcohol test and be available for immediate start.
For more jobs like this, take a look at the Drake International website at www.au.drakeintl.com